Make a blog one of which is to deliver an information about any of it to others, whether it be a product, you experience, story, share knowledge .. etc.
To measure the success of your blog posts or your blog, your blog posts are crowded or not and whether the blog post / web right on target, in the sense appropriate to target your geographic targeting.
Now you can use an online tool to track all the visitors to your blog just by installing a widget of
By installing this widget so that there can be a lot of information about visitors who had stopped on the blog / website, using this widget then:
- You can see the online user (users online), so that you can know how many visitors are accessing your blog / website, you can see the well from which the origin of the users who are online, what browser they are using and also what operating system they use.
- You can also see how many visits your blog daily and how many new visitors to your blog.
- You can also see the Traffic Sources to your blog, whether it comes from the link you put on your blog or friend comes from search engines.
- You can view a detailed visitors to your blog.
of what operating system they are using, what browser they use, until resolution of the monitor that they use also can know. In addition, you also to knowing country and city of your blog visitors.
- You can see the IP of visitors to your blog
it is a bit of an overview of features of Histats to get everything you need is first to register and install a widget on your blog.
Good luck, I hope this simple article can be useful for you ..